Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm happy! :>













Omg! I realise my blog was like somehow dead.... :/ i've got no time to like post at all, i'm like everyday going out, watching show's and sleep!! :D ok! i forgotten what i did for the like past few days or weeks, i'm like having stm!!!! :x hehehes.
I only remembered starting from thursday, meeted baby first then trained down cityhall meet serene, then xh came, waited for zhiming then jayna. went eat, and they played billard then ....
serene, and zhiming homed. while we went baby's house for mahjong, till 4plus, drink and 7++
they homed, jayna vomitted like worst than a merlion!! :x i went sleep, woke up my turn to vomit, feeling damn unwell, cabbed home and still vomitting went sleep and woke up i'm ok! (:
Then sat .. meeted them at cwp then eat cabbed to zoo. brought my bro along, cos he seldom go this kind of places. (: nua at zoo for 4hours, -.- then zhiming, alex came. went night safari loh. not as fun as i expected, but did took quite alot of pics, (all above).. then wld there eat zi cha, $50++.
then blackjack, me and baby lose alot. my bro win... shucks!!! :( homed around 1++..
sunday, last day of new year. mahjong and steamboat at my place. my friend and brother friend's came loh. lose too! ): and they homed arond 11+.
Awhile more going prepare already, baby's coming over, then meet ahshun(superlongnoseehim)
hahaha, then meet one of their friend then go baby's house mahjong till tomorrow morning. (:
(God, give me luck luck!!! pleaseeeeee..)
and wednesday, me and baby's 1yr6mth's, geeees!!! :D ilyilyily.. mooacks!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment