Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Firstly, happy cny and happy valentine's day to all. (: (i know i'm super belated)
I've got no time to post la, can't blame. I'm like everyday out to gamble, broke now.
Ok, i'm here to start my daily life from chu1 - chu3 :D

chu1 ; woke up early, go get angbao's, popo's house, ahma house, uncle's house, this year chatted quite alot with cousins. (: 7plus leave uncle's place, meet up w serene @ pasir ris, she pei me go home change cause i wearing the heels make my leg super pain laa! walked to mac meet xh, and o3th`s.. trained down to vivo, wanted to watch movie but then .. many people etc .. nua-ed @vivo till 12plus, and cabbed back. o3th`s send me back, and slack awhile then homed. (:

chu2 ; woke up went over to popo's house eat, then o3th`s woke up he came over to my popo's house first, ahma's they all reached then went over to my place waited for serene and xhao to reach. they super long sia. -,- then cabbed to o3th`s place, helped him take luggage all. quarrelled with him, nice one. {: then go airport, eat there, 8plus he went in. hugged him. ): then .. xh, serene went ecp. lobang fanny to janna place, blackjack, win arnd 20+. and hsh.

chu3 ; i was at home the whole day then xh and co's came my house for mj and blackjack.
I won few bucks, and they hsh after that. (:

chu4 ; home till evening went down dinner with idiot, home @8pm. xh asked me go down tamp, don't feel like going, but he say i bastard him -,- so went prepare, meet ham & karis then karis home. went find xh, &co. @ 427, lol. then blackjack, lose alot sia. to a big angpao! ): then .. went to tamp find more ppl, then back to same place again blackjack. knn win then lose back. sua luh,
4plus went mac eat breakfast, @ there till 6plus cabbed back. Jitao remove makeup, change and toh -,- super tired sia.

chu5 ; maybe later meeting xh& co, not sure yet. super lazy to go out. :( im like still so ... tired la.

tomorrow jiatoh, rofls. :B

No comments:

Post a Comment